The school year is at an end, which means that it’s time for a new class of graduates to walk across the stage, receive their diploma and throw their graduation cap into the air. If your son or daughter is graduating this year, celebrate this huge milestone with a fun party. Here at Party Glitters, we have made a list of some ideas for your next graduation party in New York, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island.
From creative decoration ideas to tasty graduation cap and diploma-themed desserts, there are ideas here that are great for every graduation party. Use the filters below to help you discover fun graduation party ideas. Whether you’re throwing a high school graduation party or a college graduation party, you’re sure to find food, decoration and favor ideas here that you love.
The season of graduations is fast approaching. Here at Party Glitters, we have made a list of some ideas for your next graduation party in New York, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island.
Here is the list of thing that will make your graduation party trully unforgetable:
- “Congrats” banner is a simple, but important piece of your decorations. You can find a variety of such banners at our stores in Brooklyn, Queens and Suffolk.
- Make sure to announce your graduation to family and friends so they know there’s a party coming.
- What party would be complete without balloons? Fill your ceiling with balloons with photos of you and your guests hanging from them. We have one of the largest selection of graduation party balloons in Tri-State area.
- Use dishes in the shape of your graduation year for the perfect decoration that doubles as a dessert. Lead your guests to the party with paper plate decorations. Check our stores in New York and our website for all your tableware needs.
- Get custom sunglasses made as party favors for your guests.
- Have your guests leave a note for you to read once the party is over.
- Serve refreshments in mason jars with adorable little grad flags as straws. And, if your party will be at night, light up the party with mason jar candles.
- Make sure to have your guests sign their name and leave a memory or wish for you.
We hope you will find these tips to be helpful and have an amazing Graduation Party. And, for all you party supplies needs and decorations, please visit our locations in New York City, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island.