Halloween 2018 is fast approaching and here at Party Glitters locations in Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island we have come up with the top 5 women and girls Halloween costume ideas for 2018.
1. Characters from Marvel’s Black Panther. Visit our stores in Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island for supplies and costumes.
2. Princess Moana, channel your inner Moana with a red tube top, grass skirt, and some funky turquoise jewelry.
3. Emperor Kuzco, Emperor's New Groove is one of the greatest animated movies of all time, and Emperor Kuzco is a costume everyone will recognize. Get a drapey red dress, blue dangling earrings, and get crafty with some yellow construction paper for Kuzco's gold trim and crown.
4. Edna Mode, fashion designer Edna is the most underrated character in The Incredibles, and dressing up in her trademark A-line black dress, giant specks, and severe bob cut will give you a costume that definitely won't be unappreciated.
5. Gamora, Guardians of the Galaxy member Gamora makes for a surprisingly nice costume — just dress in a tight black outfit, paint your face green, and complete the look with a purple wig (or purple hair dye, if you're really committed).
We hope you will find these women and girls Halloween costume ideas helpful. For all Halloween 2018 party supplies head to our locations in Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island.